We had 2 Yoga classes and a magical Tibetan singing bowl experience on Sunday the 7th of July. The day was a complete success. In between the sessions attendees were able to ask our team of instructors questions and understand their personal practice better.
The rest of this article offers details from the schedule:
This is an immersive one day Yoga retreat in Hertfordshire, designed to leave you refreshed, rejuvenated and in fuller understanding of what yoga is, where it comes from and how to create your personal practice from a place of greater understanding.
Aims For The Day
1. Cultivate a deep sense of peace, inner connectivity and balance
2. Gain sacred knowledge on a fundamental aspect of Yoga – The Chakras
Some comments from our last gathering:
- “I was apprehensive but am so glad to have come and been part of it. Was wonderful to come together as individuals and take a day to look after ourselves.”
- “A lovely way to spend my Sunday, a really calming feeling of positive wellbeing, enjoyed the variation throughout the day”
- “What a lovely day Sunil, it went so quickly. It was lovely way to meet new people.”
- “The day felt beautifully crafted – the way the room was set up and the environment that was created for each of us was special and I felt safe.”
- “Thank you for such a wonderful day, you should do more of these!”
A chance to meet your yoga friends and get to know them better, practice Yoga and be in an uplifting atmosphere. See here for a gallery of photos from the last gathering.
Schedule for the day
- 10:30am Registration – Get yourself a tea and say ‘hi’ to your friends
- 11:00 – 12:30 Yoga Class 1
- 12:30 – 13:30 Lunch
- 13:30 – 14:15 Chakra Discourse & Tibetan Singing Bowls
- 14:15 – 14:25 Break
- 14:25 – 15:45 Yoga Class 2
- 15:45 – 16:00 Tea Break
- 16:00 – 16:30 Group Meditation & Tibetan Singing Bowls