This February 2023 from Tuesday the 14th to Tuesday the 21st of February join me and a small group of like-minded people for a yoga get away into the sunny mountains of Morocco.
Tamazirt, Morocco is set in a peaceful secluded location, an hour from the airport and only 10 minutes drive to the coast. In February you can expect temperatures of 20º to 25º, with little to no rain.
As your retreat host I’ll be with you on this journey into yoga – below you will see a general outline for what a typical day looks like, if you wanted to do more yoga I’ll be there to work with you. You do as much or as little yoga as you want. Perhaps you’d like to explore the region? We can organise shopping trip to Agadir or a hiking trip.
This one is going to be special…
A Typical Day
- 8 to 10:30 am: Yoga and Meditation Class
- 10.30 am: Breakfast or a 7.30 am light breakfast before class
- 11 am to 2 pm: Free time
- 2 pm: Lunch
- 3 to 5 pm: Free time / Workshops / Surfing
- 5 to 6 pm: Sunset class
- 6.30 pm – dinner
- 7 Nights accommodation
- x3 Vegetarian meals a day (plus free tea’s, coffee & daily fruit platter)
- All yoga classes
- Cook on site
- All yoga equipment
- Access to pool
- Airport pick up from airport to Villa
What’s Not Included?
- Transport to the airport
- Transport whist at the Villa
- Spa treatments
- Surfing lessons
- Excursions (mountain trips, shopping trips can be organised)
- Dorm room shared, with privacy curtains £695
- x1 Small double room £1100
- x2 Double with ensuite £1200
For more pictures and information you can view the PDF below or download it.
- Flights are from Stanstead Airport to Agadir
- You must book your own flights
- Morocco is quite affordable once you’re there so you daily costs will be quite low
You must reserve your place, deposits are non-refundable as payment to the Villa must be made upfront by myself.
To book your place a £300 deposit is required, you can also pay in full. Please email Sunilkalsi@hotmail.com and I shall send you the online banking details.