Ever said you’d like to go to a Yoga retreat but haven’t been able to fit it into your schedule? Well here’s your chance. Come to a one day Yoga retreat hosted at Waterford Village Hall, near Hertford, Hertfordshire.
This is a full day immersive Yoga experience designed to leave you refreshed, rejuvenated and in fuller understanding of what yoga is, where it comes from and how to create your personal practice from a place of greater understanding.
What Can I Expect?
1. Two Yoga classes hosted by Sunil & Johanna
2. Auyrveda – Introductory session – How to do the yoga that is best suited to your body type, and physical needs
3. The history & philosophy of Yoga – What is it that you are doing? Where does it come from? Why this matters!
4. A chance to sample a Herbal Ayurvedic smoothie suited to your body type
5. Learn how to meditate
6. Free tea & coffee
Those of us who are regulars to the weekly classes will know the rarefied atmosphere that the group creates, together we contribute to make each class a richly rewarding taste of inner peace. This one-day event is an extension of that atmosphere; as well as yoga and meditation there will be a session on Auyrveda and how what we eat can enhance our practice of yoga.
What you will gain from the experience
The supportive atmosphere of this 1-day Yoga retreat will teach you how to combine Yoga and meditation. Through our guidance you will experience first-hand the power of Yoga and meditation in creating internal balance – a sense of peace that you will carry into the week ahead.
A chance to meet your yoga friends and get to know them better, practice Yoga and be in an uplifting atmosphere.
Schedule for the day
- 9:30am gathering – Get yourself a tea and say hi to your friends
- 10 – 11:30 Yoga Class 1
- 11:45 – 12:15 Your Individual Auyrvedic Assessment + Discourse
- 12:15 – 1:15 Lunch – Sample an Ayurvedic Smoothie created specifically for your constitution
- 1:15 – 1:45 History & Philosophy of Yoga Discourse
- 2 – 3:30 Yoga Class 2
- 3:30 – 4pm Group meditation
Address & details
Waterford Village Hall, 2 High Rd, Waterford, Hertford SG14 2PR
If you’re interested in:
- Vibrant good health
- Inner strength
- Learning something completely different
- Optimising your health
Then this 1 day Yoga retreat is definitely for you
What do I need to bring?
- Bring your own Yoga mat (a few spares available on the day)
- A Meditation cushion
- Your own lunch
- A bottle of water
- Yoga blocks & strap (if you need them)
- Dress warm (just incase!)
Price & how to book your place
Spaces are limited, so book early to avoid disappointment. Payment must be made in full, due to operational costs refunds are not available. Payment also accepted at class, or by bank transfer, please email me or W.App.
£40 If you are buying a single ticket
£70 If you are buying 2 tickets (£35 each)
Whether you’re an experienced Yogi or tentatively taking steps toward a new you; come and experience an authentic Yoga retreat hosted by Yoga teachers Sunil & Johanna. Make a positive change on this affordable 1 day Yoga retreat right at your doorstep.