Ever said you’d like to go to a Yoga retreat but haven’t been able to fit it into your schedule? Well here’s your chance. Come to a one day Yoga retreat hosted at Waterford Village Hall, near Hertford, Hertfordshire.
This is a full day immersive Yoga experience designed to leave you refreshed, rejuvenated and in fuller understanding of what yoga is, where it comes from and how to create your personal practice from a place of greater understanding.
What Can I Expect?
1. Two Yoga classes hosted by Sunil & Johanna
2. Auyrveda – Introductory session – How to do the yoga that is best suited to your body type, and physical needs
3. The history & philosophy of Yoga – What is it that you are doing? Where does it come from? Why this matters!
4. A chance to sample a Herbal Ayurvedic smoothie suited to your body type
5. Learn how to meditate
6. Free tea & coffee
Those of us who are regulars to the weekly classes will know the rarefied atmosphere that the group creates, together we contribute to make each class a richly rewarding taste of inner peace. This one-day event is an extension of that atmosphere; as well as yoga and meditation there will be a session on Auyrveda and how what we eat can enhance our practice of yoga.
What you will gain from the experience
The supportive atmosphere of this 1-day Yoga retreat will teach you how to combine Yoga and meditation. Through our guidance you will experience first-hand the power of Yoga and meditation in creating internal balance – a sense of peace that you will carry into the week ahead.
A chance to meet your yoga friends and get to know them better, practice Yoga and be in an uplifting atmosphere.
If you’re interested in:
- Vibrant good health
- Inner strength
- Learning something completely different
- Optimising your health
Then this 1 day Yoga retreat is definitely for you.